1/2 Inch Shank Flush Trim Router Bit With End Bearing Woodworking Cutter Router Bit
Body: Solid Hardened Steel
Blade: Industrial grade micro grain carbide
Bearing: Totally enclosed & lubricated
Shank: 1/2" / 12.7mm
Cuting depth: 1" /25.4mm
Cutting Width: 3/4" / 19mm
Balance: +/- .003" tolerance (allowing smooth operation at high RPMs)
1. Cutter: CNC ground to a 600 grit, mirror-like finish
2. Hook & Shear Angles: High hook & shear angles allow cutters to slice smoothly into stock producing clean, splinter free.
3. Coating: Baked on heat resistant coating prevents build-up of sawdust, resin, and pitch.
4. Manufactured using solid hardened steel and C3 micro grain carbide.
(C3 grade carbide is the highest grade used in the router bit industry).
5. The result is a highly durable bit that can be utilized for the most rigorous industrial applications.
6. Precise, designer profiles create smooth and detailed cuts, perfect for projects of any level of complexity.
1pc x Flush Trim Router Bit
1.Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.Pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.The color may have different as the difference display,pls understand.