1. DIY model Toy. It needs to be assembled by yourself.
2. With difficulty, suit for Intermediate and senior enthusiasts to assemble.
3. Needs a certain basic knowledge.
4. The cutter and glue are not included.
5. A rope is included.
6. Please allow a little error due to manual measurement.
7. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
8. You also can paint the aircraft after you finish assemble.(Painting pigment is not included)
1. Model: B13065
2. Type: USS Arizona BB-39 Battleship
3. Scale: 1: 250
4. Material: Paper
5. Page: 38
(with cover, hard paper and instruction page )
6. Paper size: 30x21cm
7. Size of finished product: 75x23cm
Guide to Assemble: Basic steps to make Paper Models.
1. Cut out each part roughly.
2. Use a pencil to mark note softly behind each part to avoid disorder (Don't use a pen as it probably makes damaged trace on the front side).
3. Use Scissor or Craft Knife to cut parts precisely by following the outer edge. The level of precision affects the effect of combination. (Cut the most outer edge if the line is thick).
4. Smear white adhesive cement on one of the 2 parts which needed to be stuck together.
5. Stick them together until the cement bone-dry.
1. For Scissor cutting, suggest not to push the Scissor but pull the paper.
2. To make the fold of parts better, please put the part firmly on the table, and put the ruler on that to fold the line. If you have to fold inside, you could first fold it softly outside to make the trace, and fold it back to inside then.
3. To make the curved parts better, place the part on the corner of table then push and pull it back and forth.
1 x DIY Paper Model Kit
4. To make parts like cylinder, use tools such as pen to assist to make the curl more natural.