PTFE Plastic Teflon High temperature Film is suitable for most chemicals and solvents.
Thickness: 0.3/0.5/1/2/3mm, 0.01/0.02/0.04/0.08/0.12"
1. High temperature - Use working temperature of 250 ℃.
2. Low temperature - Maintain a 5% elongation even if the temperature drops to -196 ℃.
3. Weatherability - the best plastic aging life.
4. High lubrication -A solid material in the lowest coefficient of friction.
5. Corrosion - for most chemicals and solvents, showing an inert, resistant to acid and alkali,
water and various organic solvents.
6. Not adhere to - is a solid material in the minimum surface tension, does not adhere to any
7. Non-toxic - with physical inertia, as a long-term implantation of artificial blood vessels and
organs of the body without adverse reaction.
1 x PTFE Teflon Film Sheet Plate