1. Apply only to unbroken skin
2. Clean and dry the area to which the TENS Electrodes are to be applied with soap and water
prior to application of the Electrode Pads.
3. Plug the lead wire into the Pin Connector on the pre-wired electrode pad.
4. To apply to the skin:remove the protective liner from the TENS Electrode and apply to the
5. To remove Lift the corner of the electrode pad and peel holding both the back of the TENS
Electrode and the edge of the adhesive.
5. Replace Pads onto the plastic and replace and seal the plastic bag.
Material: Non-woven fabrics
1. When removing the pads do not pull from wires,pull off from the corner..Pads will last longer
if area is cleaned before they are put on.
2. Oils and or dirt from the skin cause pads to not to stick.
3. A small amount of water can help if pads are dry .
20x Square Fabrics Electrode Pad