36V Golf Cart LED Battery Status Indicator Meter Gauge for EZGO Club Car Yamaha
Never let your electric equipment run out of power again.
This battery indicator is designed to monitor the voltage charge on your battery powered equipment.
Works for 36V battery.
High reliability, low cost and compact size.
LED Flash for low charge warning.
Memory option to recall quantity of electricity.
Specifically designed to monitor the power level of battery while charging or discharging.
Provides instant battery status to permit effective management of the charging.
Display of 10 segment LED bar graph.
Easy to install and operate.
Capacity : 1 Red 2 Yellow 7 Green color LED for indicator
Operating voltage : 36V
Operating and Storage Temperature : -20℃ to 85℃
Operating current : 20 mA nominal
Accuracy : ± 0.5%
Compatible Models : Golf Cart or other 36V volt DC battery powered equipment
Product size : 5.3 x 3.2 x 3.0cm / 2.1 x 1.3 x 1.2inch
Working Principle :
1. The battery indicator has 10 colored LED’s that will display the batteries voltage charge.
2. Only 1 LED will be illuminated at a time to converse the power draw.
When your batteries are fully charged, the far left LED will illuminate green.
3. As the batteries voltage drops from use, the LEDS in the 4 thru 9 position will illuminate.
4. Once the batteries voltage drops significantly the battery indicator switches to a Yellow LED cautioning there is approximately 30% of the batteries voltage left, This should be your warning for low voltage.
5. When the batteries voltage is discharged to around 20% remaining, the 2nd LED from the left will illuminate as a flashing Yellow LED.
6. Finally, the battery voltage drops to 10% or less, the 1st and 2nd LED will start to flash Red and Yellow LED.
Package includes :
1 x Battery Indicator
1 x Pack of Accessories
1 x English User Manual
Details pictures :
Not a member? Create an account
Already got an account? Sign in here