1. Size: 110x80x25mm
2. Color: Black
3. Material: Plastic
4. Cable Length: 120cm
5. Computer side connecter: USB built-in cable KVM switch: USB-A-M*1, HDMI-F*1
6. Console side connector: USB built-in cable KVM switch: USB-A-F*2, HDMI-F*1
7. Support HDMI resolution: 1920*1080@60HZ
8. Switch mode: Hotkeys on the keyboard: USB built-in cable KVM switch: “SCROLL”0, “SCROLL”, “1”“2” or “↑”“↓”Enter
9. Support win98/ ME/ 2KP4/ XP/ 2003, Linux, Apple, for MAC operating systems and so on.
10. Support for Microsoft Intellimouse, for Logitech Net mouse, and so on.
1. Connect the KVM switch cables on to the computer mouse, keyboard, HDMI monitor connectors.
2. Connect the mouse, keyboard, HDMI monitor to the console side of the KVM switch.
3. Check the cable connection in well status.
4. Turn on the computer.
5. Switch the computer via the KVM on the keyboard hotkeys after the computers are fully started
(1) Switch on the keyboard hotkeys is useless
A: Re-plug the keyboard.
B: Power down the switch, then power on the switch.
C: Shut down all the computers, then restart the computer one by one.
(2) Mouse and keyboard can not workAnswer.
A: Wait for 1 to 5 senconds, the computer will take some time to recognize the mouse and keyboard device.
B: Re-plug the mouse and keyboard.
C: Power down the switch, then power on the switch.
D: Shut down all the computers, then restart the computer one by one.
1 * Dual-Port USB 2.0 HDMI KVM Switch Monitor Keyboard Mouse Switcher With Cable
(NOTE: Not Suitable For Wireless Mouse Or Kerboard!)