1. Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
3. Small & multifunctional, not occupy space and great for placing in the car
4. Read diagnostic trouble codes,both generic and manufacturer-specific,and display their meaning
(over 3000 generic code definitions in the database)
5. User friendly and convenient, you could know the conditions of your car anytime
6. Software included in CD for smart-phone, PC and iOS (iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Mac)
7. Works on all 1996 to 2010 cars and light trucks built in the United States, some 1994 and 1995 models are also OK
SSID: Wi-Fi OBDII
Product weight: 70g
Antenna: Internal power
Range: 50ft (line of sight)
Product size: 90*47*27mm
Wi-Fi standard: 802.11a/b/g
Consumption: 0.75 watts (with power switch)
Operating temperature: -15 to 100 Deg Celsius
1. Install a compatible automotive diagnostic application in the host device.
2. Plug this OBD2 Wi-Fi scanner into your car, connect it to a Wi-Fi enabled device.
3. Then the ELM327 interface will quickly send data to your iPhone,iPad,iPod Touch
or windows computer from your vehicle.
4. Following are some of the parameters which could be read from the vehicle:
Mass Air Flow
Air Intake Temp
Engine Coolant Temp
Calculated Engine Load
Intake Manifold Pressure
EVAP System Vapor Pressure
Your vehicle may not support all above parameters. How many parameters you
can get is depended on the vehicle manufacturer’s implementation.
1 X Software CD
1 X ELM327 Wi-Fi OBDII Interface Diagnostic Scanner