BK-Q48 is a Bluetooth wireless stereo music eye mask, it can connect to the mobile phone which support Bluetooth or has Hands free Bluetooth protocol and other portable devices which support AVRCP. Before using stereo Bluetooth music eye mask to answer the calls, please first finish the pairing of Bluetooth eye mask with Bluetooth mobile phone or other Bluetooth device, according to the opreation specification under below.
1. Music Player
2. Call volume adjustment
3. Make and answer calls
4. The use of mobile phone keypad dialing
5. Number redial to the last phone call
6. To answer incoming calls
7. Hunging up
8. Reject the phone call
Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth 4.1+EDR including ESCO and AFH
Power standard: Class 2
The communication distance: 10M
Bandwidth: 2.4GHZ (2.402-2.483.5MHZ)
Emission sensitivity: about 4dBm
The receiver sensitivity: -92dBm
Horn parameters: 30mm 32 euro 0.25W*2
MIC distance: about 1m
The signal-to-noise ratio of SNR: 98dB
LED indicator: power / to code / charge
Continuous play time: 5--6 hours
Working current: 10--25mA
Charging time: about 2 hours (please full charge before first use).
Range of working temperature: -10-50 degrees
Operating humidity range: 10-90%
1. Press the on/off button till the LED light blink 5s, turn from blue to red.
2. Open the Bluetooth in phone and match with the device "Sound Sleep".
3. After match successfully open the music in your phone, then you can enjoy the music with the eye mask, press the on/off button can pause it.
4. Press the on/off button, you can answer the phone. press again for hang up.
5. Long press the Forward button for volume +, long press the Back button for volume .
6. Press on/off button 2-3 seconds can back to dial the telephone.
7. When charging the red light on, while charging is complete, the red light will off.
During use , please make sure that the distance between stereo Bluetooth music mask and your mobile phone or other Bluetooth device is less than 10m; if there have walls and other obstacles in between, communication distance will be reduced accordingly.